Nightfall: Natural ways to prevent
Wet dreams or Nightfall – are one of the common problems among men. It’s the sperm emission that happens at night while asleep. Although, many try to hide their condition or think of it as taboo to talk about it with others. The primary reason is when hormonal changes are at their peak. Although, older men experience it due to the change in sexual desire. To stop worrying about wet dreams, you need to consult the Sexologist in Ludhiana to learn all about the natural ways of its management.
Nightfall and its most common reasons
Nightfall gets referred to by other names like wet dreams, night discharge, nocturnal emission, and swapandosh. The hormonal shift in the body makes the brain lose its control and leads to ejaculation at night. So, experiencing Nightfall is common, and it’s essential to talk to the same with a sexologist in Jalandhar for proper management.
Are you experiencing excessive Nightfall?
Excessive nightfall points to other health conditions like:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Too much masturbation
- Abstaining yourself from sexual activity for a long time
- Watching too much porn
- Excessive drinking
- Not able to control emotions due to stress and anxiety
- Unhealthy eating habits
Under any of the situations, you need to begin your Night Fall Treatment in Ludhiana with the expertise of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
What are the reasons behind Nightfall?
Some of the reasons won’t cause any harm to the body. But when the condition occurs for a long time, it’s a matter of concern, and requires immediate medical assistance. Here are some of the possible reasons for having continuous Nightfall:
- Not being sexually active
- Discussing or thinking about sex all the time
- Penis getting rubbed against the bed, which leads to an erection at night
- Weak nerves
- Sleeping with a full urinary bladder
- Physical inactivity or being overweight
- The prostate gland gets inflamed
- Taking sex hormone supplements
- Taking antidepressants in excess amount
- Going through an extremely stressful phase
Do you notice?
- Knee pain
- Hair loss
- Dark circles
- Constant weakness
- Low self-confidence and self-esteem
Well! These are some of the few common side-effects of Nightfall.
Most common and effective home remedies to stop Nightfall
Some natural remedies have been shown to work effectively for nightfall conditions.
- Make sure to follow a proper and healthy diet plan
- Get Ayurvedic Treatment for Nightfall.
- Talk to the doctor about which home remedy works effectively for your condition.
- Incorporate necessary lifestyle changes
- Make sure to meditate and reduce the stress levels.
- Include food options that are light to digest like torai, lauki, moong dal, gajar, tinda, figs, and other food options. Make sure to limit the food options that are hard to digest like cream milk, rajma, meat, egg, fried items, and paneer.
Effective home remedies to stop Nightfall
- Intake of amla juice or amla churna
- Gourd juice in sesame oil in equal amounts and then massage it on the scalp as it leaves a cooling effect
- Eat garlic as it helps to deal with the nightfall effect and works great to boost sexual health.