Herbal treatment of Piles/Hemorrhoids
Piles or Hemorrhoids is a condition that usually occurs in elder and older people. On the base of its location, the condition is found to be of two types:
- Internal hemorrhoids occur in the internal lining of the rectum and cannot be experienced. It is almost pain-free but can cause bleeding.
- External hemorrhoids can cause pain and swelling and is across the skin of anus. It is easy to experience.
Causes of Piles
- Applying strain during bowl movement
- Delayed treatment in few diseases such as gastrointestinal system for example diarrhea and dysentery
- Nowadays pregnancy piles are also becoming popular, in this case uterus enlarges during pregnancy and is also possibly because of strain on the rectal wall during child delivery
- Sitting in a specific position for several hours without any change also causes the formation of piles. Actually, the lack of physical activity is the major cause of hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of Piles
- Irritation and swelling near the anal area. If rubbing the swollen area aggravates, it describes the development of hemorrhoids.
- Bright colored stool confirms the internal hemorrhoids.
Ayurvedic treatment for Piles
The ayurvedic treatment includes wide changes in the diet and lifestyle of a person, the specialist suggests some remedies in addition of medicine that make the treatment pretty simple. Here are the tips:
- Do not eat heavy foods. Hemorrhoids occur due to large pressure on the rectal walls. So eat food that is easy to travel
- Workout more. Increase your physical activity and exercise.
- Eat foods that are rich in fibers and drink a lot of water. You can also take supplementary foods that soften the stools and hence do not need to put pressure on the rectal walls.
Eat fruits and vegetables