Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the problem in which males may not have firm erection during intercourse. This males’ problem may lead to stress or even depression and can ruin the relationship of partners. It is possible today to get treatment of this issue and even number of drugs are available that may help man to get and keep erection during physical relation activity.
For curing ED drugs like avanafil (stendra) , sildnafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis) and Vardenafil (Levitra) are available however their effectiveness may differ person to person according to their problem.
How can these drugs help you?
These drugs inhibit an enzyme called Phosphodiestearse type 5 and the blocking of this enzyme lead to achievement or keeping of erection to dilate by the blood vessels in penis. However there will be erection only after environmental or psychological trigger for stimulating sexual arousal.
These drugs are very effective according to experts. Even studies have shown 60-70% positive results among men with ED.
Is there any difference in effectiveness of different drugs?
However for the most part answer of above question is no as all ED drugs have similar effectiveness for most of times but there are some basic difference among these drugs as follows
- Cialis has longer time onset than others as it has 45 minutes while Viagra and Levitra both have 30 minutes and the fourth one has even less than 30 minutes
- Cialis also lasts longer than other agents as it lasts for 36 hours while other agents lasts for 4 hours
- Cialis can be taken on regular basis so good for men suffering from consistent ED
- If men consume high fat meals then they can delay absorption and onset action of all agents except Cialis.
Can these drugs be for everyone?
- These drugs must not be taken by the person who has consumed nitroglycerin as these can lower down BP and can lead to even heart attack.
- These drugs must not be combined with alcohol, antihypertensive and alpha blockers substances.
- Liver or kidney patients must avoid these drugs
- Always take these drugs after the advice of doctor as must not be combined with some other medicines if you are taking and even if you are facing any other medical condition.
Are these drugs safe?
These drugs are safe to use if you have taken after talking with your health provider and even you have told your provider all your medical history. These agents may or may not have some minor side effects like running nose, dizziness or headache in some cases otherwise these drugs are safe to take to fight with ED.